Current time: 08-22-2017, 12:04 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making Your Backlinks Count I
06-19-2017, 03:46 AM
Big Grin Making Your Backlinks Count I
But do we realize that there are numerous things we need to always check before agreeing to trading links with another website? All things considered, the entire point of exchanging links...

I do believe that people all know now how important backlinks are for the search engine position success of our website. I also think that we all know now that one way to get these backlinks is by doing link deals with other sites. (For the inexperienced, backlinks are links o-n other web sites that indicate ours.)

But do we know that there are various things we need to check before agreeing to exchanging links with still another web site? In the end, the entire point of exchanging links with others would be to benefit from the rank of their web websites. It's consequently imperative that individuals investigate in advance concerning whether exchanging links with another site is to our advantage or not.

I've considered this whole concept of link exchange preparation and came up with a process that involves an analysis of 3 pages of the web page you want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- your home page where we are going to need to always check 7 reasons for that page,

- the index page: this is actually the site that includes a listing of classes that the website has assembled in a bid to arrange its link exchanges. We must check 7 things here,

- the backlink page: this is actually the site that may contain our backlink. We also need to examine 7 things here.

Note that in some cases, the 'target' web site won't have a listing page. If so, our analysis is a one in place of a 3-step one.

In this first article, of could be 2 or 3, we can take a look at the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we must check about the website of the target site. In the event people desire to identify further on the infographic, we recommend many online resources you might think about investigating.

1. We must examine what Google thinks of-the site. This is done by looking at some items that Google is happy to report about a site. The concept here will be to see if you can find any problems with your website, from Google's viewpoint, that would cause us to determine to not trade links with them.

I recommend that people seem at:

a) how many pages does the site have found? This can be done through the use of 'site:www.site.com' in the Google search box,

b) how many backlinks does Google statement for your site? This can be done by using 'links:www.site.com' in the Google search box,

c) is the site shown in Google's index? This is done through the use of 'http://www.site.com' within the Google search box,

d) what's the Page Rank of the site/home page? There are numerous methods for doing this. One-way would be to obtain the Google toolbar and visit the site to see its PR. Yet another way is to utilize one of the many web sites online that allows us to get the PR of any web site. And still another way is to look for software that'll tell you the PR of any internet sites.

Although we shall generally need to look at these 4 things together in a sort of table so as to decide whether the target site passes the first step or not, there are definite results that could cause me to decide right away not to change links with a site:

- if the PR of the website is zero,

- when the site is not listed in the Google index,

If the site does not have any pages found by Google -.

You'll note here that I'm using Google because the first step in the planning. If you are interested in families, you will seemingly fancy to research about Mpunzana - Photoshop CS2 Lessons For Novices 31318. In reality, we may use any search-engine if we wish to but given in regards to backlinks that Google is more particular than the others, I'd suggest using Google in the above first step.

2. I would then suggest that we examine 3 tickets of the house page of the prospective site, in a bid to find out when the site includes a design suitable for ours:

a) its subject tag,

b) its description tag,

D) its key-words draw.

There are numerous ways of examining the contents of the web page's tickets. Then you will need to visit the home page and select the proper menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as MSIE, allows you to view the contents of a web page. Then you will have to search to the top of the page-to view the contents of its tickets. The alternative will be to look for web sites on the Internet that enable you to see the contents of the labels of any web pages. There are lots of such internet sites online.

The reason behind this task is the fact that Google considers the topic of the web sites when looking at backlinks. My dad discovered like i said by browsing Yahoo. This means that backlinks from a site that has a theme compatible with ours will be of higher value than one that comes from a site that has nothing to do with what our site is about.

As stated above, this preparation is on the website of the target site and is simply step one. You can find 2 more steps: one on the index page and one on the backlink page.

It is only if the goal web site passes the 3 ways that we must feel comfortable about trading links with them in that the link exchange will be to our advantage. Needless to state that the goal web site will also need to perform the same 3-step examination of our site prior to wanting to exchange links around. Identify further on the affiliated wiki - Click here: linklicious pro.

Serge M Botans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply