Current time: 10-20-2018, 04:10 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stock Trading - How To Select Stocks For Share Trading
02-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Big Grin Stock Trading - How To Select Stocks For Share Trading
I have found that the most effective stocks for day trading and stock trading will be the stocks that make up the S&P 500. The reason for this is that the large Mutual Funds and large Institutional Buyers concentrate on these stocks in their endless quest to beat the S&P 500. These stocks generally speaking have strong relative power and absolute performance towards the S&P 500 Index. Of these shares, I prefer to focus on those that come in the Nasdaq 100 Composite Index. It is the Nasdaq stocks that I like to trade the most for their volatility of the stocks in the Nasdaq 100, I focus on those stocks that I that I like to refer to as 'trading where the action is' stocks. These are stocks that show huge size in-the number of shares being traded during the day, at the very least 15 million shares and preferably 2-0 million shares and more. My real desire is share volume of 30 million-plus per-day.

Additionally, the stocks should have a big daily stock trading range, which can be a lot of volatility and low price of that stock for the last trading day, and the difference between the high price. I locate a trading range of at the very least $2.00 per-share, but I really prefer the ones that are more risky and have an everyday travelling range of $3.00 to more and $6.00.

The cause of this is that I trade the short side on an intra-day basis, both the long side and both sides of the market. I've no interest in if the stock closed in positive, or negative property the prior day, just as long as the price and volume activity are there.

All I want is the price action, high-volume and the volatility. I know that they are either increasing, or reducing and the main players are very active in that stock their weighting in that stock, if I have these three components. Adding to and causing the cost and volume action are what I call the 'accelerators', which are the push participants, the pro-gram traders and the hedge funds who are wanting to jump in ahead of the mutual funds and front work the stock, either up, or down. That is once the action really gets hot and you'll see 'climatic size' where each stock business is happening in under a second. I have seen this often every day. It happens all the time.

A very important factor that may not be clear to you on top is that when I pick stocks for stock trading what I have done is that I have used the key participants as my research department. Because most organizations are on the same page in terms of the things they are buying and selling the money flow is very apparent. This turns up in volume for that shares in play, and the purchase price action, the volatility. If you know anything, you will perhaps need to research about more information. It's awfully hard for a herd of elephants to cover up their foot prints in the sand.

Now having a list of stocks to trade. I then fill these stocks into my 'trading' watch record. As well as that watch list I have another watch list that contains every share in the Nasdaq 100. Once the market opens I spend the initial five minutes or therefore, observing the amount, value action, and direction of the shares in both watch lists.

I am searching for particular patterns to build up and if I see a pattern that I prefer to day trade, I'll pull the trigger and take the trade, both on the long side or the short side based on what the stock (price action and size) inform me, what I see the market-makers performing on the Level II screen, and offered the stock is trading in accordance with the chart of the Nasdaq 100.

I also have a reasonably limited protective stay in position to safeguard me in-case I am wrong and took the deal too soon. I may attempt that industry a few times before I have the right entry, every time having a small lose. Nevertheless when I get the right entry, there's plenty of money to be made, particularly when you're in-the right investment.

One of many things I like to do is to stick with the same stock, provided that it meets my stock trading requirements. I might deal the same share all week as along as it is doing for me and I am making good successful positions with it. One of many benefits in doing this is the fact that you truly get acquainted with the inventory well, and how it deals.

To summarize, I think the best stocks for trading are those stocks with very high rate and high volume, high volatility and an excellent intra-day travelling variety. When you have these qualities, you know the large companies and the 'accelerators' take part in the stock.

For stock trading, you'll require a direct access morning trading account from a stock trading agent that provides direct access stock trading application. This really is a total must have for daytrading. The program may have Level II, maps, technological indicators, etc. Direct access means that your purchase and sell orders are delivered right to the market by you without needing a man to position the orders for you..

The first thing you should do before you even try stock trading, and this can be even if you do have some knowledge, would be to simply take a great time trading class to ensure that you really understand how the business of stock trading works, what patterns to find, how the markets function and how everything fits together. It'll be the very best investment you ever make. If you do not eductae yourself - you've better-than a 9-0 chance of a failure.

* what share trading and day trading are compatible.

Good luck and good trading,

The Maverick

Larry Schade.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply