Current time: 12-19-2018, 04:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blogging On Free Hosts Not Really A Good Idea
12-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Big Grin Blogging On Free Hosts Not Really A Good Idea
Installing wordpress is free and provides you with total control over your blog. Linklicious Service includes additional information about how to recognize it. There are other systems like moveable typ-e to pick from too. Have a look around and get the program you want or that best meets your blogging type. I have discovered an...

This article is approximately blogging and why you ought to never blog on a free variety like blogger.com or wordpress.com I am writing this to alert people available who are building blogs on free blog hosts like blogger.com and wordpress.com

Installing word-press is free and provides you with total get a handle on over your site. You can find other programs like typ-e to choose from as well. Have a look around and find the software you want or that best suits your blogging type. I have learned an expensive training and now will simply develop websites by myself domains.

The main reason?

Lets focus on blogger.com

They have a brand new unmanageable spam robot. Research the blogger help boards and you will discover the horror stories. Reliable blogs are being erased, people are receiving locked out of their blog until examined, and believed to be a spammer because either the robot flagged the blog or someone engaged the small hole key towards the top of most blogger blogs.

That and the very fact that they have continuous problems with the writing getting stuck at 0%, slow load times, etc. Identify further on this affiliated URL by navigating to S-Power :: Get Savings With Discount Discount Books 25049 - 문의게시판 - 에스파워. It creates blogging through blogger.com a cart knowledge at best and your articles or reason for blogging is around somebody else's interpretation of what is or is not legitimate.

I realize getting rid of splogs and spammers, however in blogger.coms case the remedy is worse than the condition. They were not at all times this way. I have been on writer quite a while and the company was previously great. This forceful reviews on linklicious paper has a pile of unusual warnings for the inner workings of this concept.

So far as wordpress.com, they're equally as bad. If the weblog links to a website and looks as if it might be promoting people to go to that website they will lock you from all the content and suspend your account without warning.

I'm not certain what they think websites are for, but they seem to think they've a purpose in life and that they alone determine what's a "genuine blog" o-r not.

A "genuine blog" is one that is controlled by the patient who writes to it, maybe not one that should adhere to somebody else's notion of what their weblog should look like and what it should say.

In the event that you blog on freehosts only be aware your content and your blog is in the hands of others who will choose for the planet whether your blog ought to be seen by others.

I would recommend all writers get their own domains and mount their own websites. You almost certainly discovered that applying a for your companys site is bad for business so just why put your companys blog on a freehost?

The same goes for people. Sites enable you to express just how to yourself you desire to express yourself. That is the beauty of blogging. Are you ready to compromise your individuality to conform to what blogger.com or wordpress.com thinks is a way to express yourself?

Often times the individual deciding your fate is someone who has never had any power over other folks and who believe now they've Godlike powers to decide the fate of information written by others. These are people that probably make no content of value themselves and think they understand what is most beneficial for the remaining world.

Get your own personal domain name and install a platform that fits your requirements. Its the best advice you will actually get about blogging. The blog is only owned by you if it is on your own domain name. Everything else is just providing content for some one else..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply